Saturday, August 1, 2009

Who woulda thunk it?

I am up on a Saturday morning after a guys night out. A little baseball and Taco Bell and my crappy week has ended nicely! I am a little weirded out about something though. I want to caveat this next statement by saying I love my Kathy and Lauren very much, but sometimes I just want to sit and do nothing and be all by myself. In theory, it sounds sublime. In practice, it does not work as well. I had the house to myself when I got home last night and it was a little weird. I also am alone today. The girls are at a Girl Scout lock in for their troop and won't be home for a bit. I have to admit, I have gotten quite used to having them around and now I will probably not wish so hard for time alone. Never saw that coming!

On a more positive note, I had the best time at the Naturals game last night! Jason and my string of undefeated at Arvest Ball Park is now broken, but it was still a great game. I had never had seats right on the field in any game before, and that was awesome! We also saw a Kansas City Royals coach there! I don't know why he was there, but it was cool!

I am gonna try to go to Mom's this morning and get a little one on one with her. We don't see each other as much as we should since we live so close together. I am gonna try to start remedying that though. Lord, help me find time for all I NEED to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment