Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer is Slipping Away

Wow, where did it go? I remember vividly the last minute I was at school, getting in my truck and realized that I was done with school for 3 whole months! I was gonna go here, gonna do that, it was titilating! Now less than a month away from the start of school, and I haven't done but maybe 20 percent of any of it. Money makes the world go around, and no money makes the world stand still! I mean I have had a great summer, don't get me wrong. I have spent a ton of time with my family and friends, had cookouts and sleepovers, did a fair amount of swimming at the Natural Dam down from the house. But I had hoped to get to the Gentry Zoo, get the Alma Waterpark in, Kathy and I both want to go to the aquarium in Tulsa with Lauren. I think that is gonna possibly be our last hurrah this summer. I found out it was worth the trip and the price of admission, so I am gonnna see if I can sock back a $100 and make it a Saturday day trip kind of thing. I know Lauren will love it and I am guessing so will we!

No comments:

Post a Comment