Saturday, August 1, 2009

The worst feeling ever!

So I got caught in a situation today I hope I NEVER have to deal with again. When I came home today, my wife was crying violently because of the pain in her tooth. I have never seen anyone cry that hard before and it left me so upset and sad that I couldn't fix my wife's pain and make it all better. I drove her to the ER and the whole way I couldn't think but i have failed her by not having a good job and insurance so she would be able to go to the dentist before it got this far. My wife was sobbing like crazy cause I can't provide for her. I know it will be a different tune when I get done with law school, but how many more times is my impotency going to rear its head and make me feel like a tool? I need to do some serious thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment