Monday, July 20, 2009

Look out sub 300 pounds!

I have to come tell this. I don't know exactly how it got started, other than the hand of God moved over me, but I out of the blue started eating considerably healthier. It started off I had to nix fast food for monetary purposes. But shortly after that, my wife bought some oranges for some unknown reason and I started eating those. Well, that was so good, I went ahead and started buying other fruits like bananas, apples, strawberries, etc. Before too much longer, I was using these as my night time snacks. Then I began to carry fruit to work and made it my mid-morning and mid afternoon snacks. I kinda thought I noticed I may have been a little weight, but I never tried to measure it or anything. I finally got the Wii Fit to weigh on and found out I had lost 5 pounds without really TRYING. So we went a step further and when Katherine cooked, she only made enough for the meal, not for seconds. At first that was a challenge cause I loved a big supper after a long day. But tonight, July 20th, 2009, I almost couldn't finish my plate!!! So for a celabration, we went for a couple of laps around our block as a family! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment