Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How Did This Happen?

I have to admit, my life has been extremely charmed in the last 5 years. I have dated and married the girl I knew from the time I met her I wanted to spend my life with, even if she was married at the time. I bought a home,I started and finished a Bachelors Degree, have been accepted to law school and become somewhat successful as a paralegal. I have met so many new friends in the Rive Valley area and have reconnected with some old friends from Northwest Arkansas. And most recently, I have found a wonderful church family in Mount Olive Church. I just can't believe that I deserve any of this, much less all of it. I will be thankful for His Grace though.

I have to admit, I am becoming anxious about one thing though. I am not a patient person. I want to get started on what I want to do now. Waiting on law school is killing me. I just know in my heart of hearts I have the capability to be an exceptional attorney, and I want to get started on doing that right now! But here is the thing I have come to find out. Most people want to get into law and make tons o' money. I want to make good money, but I don't want to be rich. I seriously just want to be able to provide for my family, pay my bills and put some money back, and be able to take a real vacation each year and have a few good getaways through out the year. That is not asking too much right?

No comments:

Post a Comment