Monday, September 21, 2009

Four weeks down, only twelve to go!

Well I managed to successfully get through the first four weeks of the fall semester 2009. I was actually glad to have a couple of tests. I always hated practice in football, but I loved the games!! Probably the one thing I can say I am most proud of is the fact that I have stuck to my guns and done my reading and homework during the week as well as the weekend. I am no longer waiting till the day before things are due to work on them. So far, I have not been struggling to meet deadlines. As a matter of fact, I have a techical writing assignment due the 28th that I am pretty much done with. Oh and I have been doing my reading alot more consistently than I used to. I also downloaded a calendar for my computer. It is Mozilla Sunbird and I love it! I have been able to keep my online class assignments done on time and that was one of the biggest motivators for getting a calendar. I highly recommend it to anybody needing some free way to keep up with appts and assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment